Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for CASA. We are dedicated to providing a voice for abused and neglected children. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings or upload your resume and tell us your interests. We’ll consider you for future opportunities.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
It is the policy of this organization to ensure that all employment decisions shall be based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin or ancestry, marital status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran status, sexual orientation, or any characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment.
The Executive Director will oversee administering the CASA Program. This is a full-time position
• Bachelor’s Degree in social service-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• The ability to communicate with, supervise, and empower those involved with CASA to be effective
• Knowledge and understanding of issues and dynamics within families in crisis relating to child abuse and neglect
• Ability to work cooperatively with CASA committees and the Lincoln County Board of Directors
• Public speaking experience
• Various fiscal administration skills: Experience with QuickBooks required, budgeting experience required
• Grant writing and reporting experience required
• Experience with policy and procedure
The position of Executive Director involves the following main areas of responsibility:
• The overall management of the agency and its operations
• The professional support to CASA volunteers ensuring that children involved with CASA receive sound advocacy and early permanency planning
• Report directly to the Board of Directors
Application deadline is December 16, 2021. A complete job description is available upon request.
Please apply online at Indeed or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com