Passion. That’s the common attribute of those that work for CASA. We are dedicated to providing a voice for abused and neglected children. If you’re ready to make a difference, browse our openings or upload your resume and tell us your interests. We’ll consider you for future opportunities.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
Applicants for admission and employment or professional agreements with Nebraska CASA Association are hereby notified that this agency does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation or any other protected class recognized by state or federal law in admission or access to, or treatment, or employment in its programs and activities. Sexual Harassment and sexual violence are prohibited forms of sex discrimination.
Southeast Nebraska CASA is currently taking applications for the position of Gage County Program Director. Applicants must live in Gage County or be willing to relocate to Gage County at their own expense. Please send resumes or questions about the job to Marci Fehlhafer Executive Director.
Click above for the full job description.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant
CASA for York County Mission:
CASA for York County supports and provides volunteer advocacy for abused and neglected children, enabling them to thrive in a safe, permanent home.
Perform a wide range of activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
The Administrative Assistant is directly responsible to the Executive Director.
Main job tasks and responsibilities
• Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, scanning, mailing, record keeping, filing, screening telephone calls and data entry
• Prepare/review written documents
• Assist with public relations
• Assist as needed with events
• Be knowledgeable about the CASA Act and National CASA Association Standards for Local CASA Programs
• Participate in professional development opportunities, including those related to inclusion and diversity
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
• Ability to gather and monitor information
• Flexibility and Adaptability
• Customer service orientation
• Works well as part of a team and is also self-motivated and able to work alone
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software (at least Word, Excel)
• Proficient in use of the Internet and online resources
• Data entry
Other Qualifications and Requirements
• Demonstrate commitment to CASA for York County and its mission
• Submit to background checks
• Maintain strict confidentiality
Submit a cover letter and resume to Elizabeth Hain, Executive Director, CASA for York County, 510 N Lincoln Ave., York, NE 68467 or electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions call: #(402) 362-5454.
CASA for York County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
$10.00 per hour
16-20 hours per week, some flexibility
CASA of the Midlands has an opening for a part-time Volunteer Supervisor.
Under the supervision of the CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) Director or designee, performs a variety of administrative and supervisory work for volunteers and interns with the CASA program. This position requires a moderate level of responsibility, complexity, and independent judgment.
Click above for complete job description and how to apply.